- Make: Polaris, Vermeer
- Year: 2017
- Condition: Pre-Owned
- Type: Pre-Owned, Polaris Ranger, Vermeer Hydraulic Rakes
- Phone: 254-965-6783
- 935 E. SOUTH LOOP
- STEPHENVILLE, TX 76401
Get a Quote
2017 Polaris Industries RANGER XP® 1000 EPS White Lightningfor sale at Hendershot Equipment in Stephenville & Decatur, TX
2017 Polaris Industries RANGER XP® 1000 EPS White Lightning
- 2,307 miles
- World’s Most Powerful UTV with 80 HP
- Industry Exclusive Pro-Fit Cab Integration and Hundreds of Accessories
- Adjustable Smooth Riding Suspension and Class Exclusive Throttle Control Modes
HARDEST WORKING FEATURES
- World's Most Powerful Utility Side By Side: The ProStar 1000 engine is tuned to put out an industry leading 80 HP and 61 lb-ft of torque for full-on power right when you need it. Twin cylinders ensure smooth operation and gives low end grunt for serious towing and hauling.
- Industry Leading Performance: RANGER XP 1000 puts out 15% more HP to the rear wheels than the Pioneer 1000. That means having more power on tap for when the jobs get heavy and tackling everyday tasks with ease.
- Class-Leading Towing And Payload: With 2,000 lbs. towing capacity and standard 2” receiver, the RANGER XP® 1000 allows you to tackle the toughest jobs with confidence. Additionally, a class-leading 1,275 lbs. payload capacity is highlighted by a rear box with gas-assist dumping operation that can tote up to 1,000 lbs. of materials and a full-sized pallet.
- Designed For Easy Maintenance: RANGER is engineered to make maintenance quick and straightforward with easy to access service points for the oil filter, dipstick & drain plug. The Polaris Engineered™ PS-4 Extreme Duty and PS-4 Oil Change Kits are engineered to offer the right protection for your engine, the right amount of oil and the right filter to get the job done fast so you can get back to riding.
- Premium Paint And Wheels: The XP 1000 EPS models come with premium paint straight from the factory. This finish is eight times more stratch resistant than normal plastic bodywork for long term durability. Machined aluminum wheels also come standard for added style and performance.
SMOOTHEST RIDING FEATURES
- Three-Mode Throttle Control: With XP 1000’s standard throttle control modes, you not only get the most power in the industry, but unparalleled control over all of the 999 cc's. There is Work mode for when precision is needed, Standard for a traditional blend of throttle to power output, and Performance for when you are ready to go all out.
- Innovative And Convenient Storage Solutions: With the RANGER XP® 1000, enjoy a 57 L of in cab storage that includes plenty of easy-to-access in dash storage that keeps items at the ready when they’re needed. Compare that to Pioneer 1000 that only has 19 L of cabin storage.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds and more response as speed increases. Our EPS lets you work and ride all day with less fatigue.
- 1,400+ Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations: Add four-season versatility and unmatched comfort to your RANGER® with a Lock & Ride® Pro Fit cab system. Designed exclusively with, and for, your machine, Polaris Engineered™ cab components fit perfectly, install easily and seal tightly keeping the elements out and you protected.
- Get More Done: Stay one step ahead of changing seasons for years to come. Only Polaris RANGER® has the power, comfort, and legendary RANGER® versatility to haul more, tow more and do more for your property. With Polaris Engineered™ Lock & Ride® accessories you CAN GET MORE DONE.
- Keep It Ice Cold: Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: Pro-Lock On-Demand AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 999cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 10.0" (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0" (25.4 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
TIRES / WHEELS
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-12; PXT
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in. (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 10 gal (37.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 116.5 x 60 x 76 in. (296 x 152 x 193 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in. (206 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,336 lb (606.0 kg)
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: White Lightning
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb (907.2 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlets (2)
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Unbraked Trailer Towing Capacity: N.A.
More from Polaris