Call or Click For Quote
- Make: GEHL
- Stock #: 022175
- Condition: New
- Type: Construction
Get a Quote
GEHL RT185 Compact Track Loader at Hendershot Equipment
The GEHL RT185 Compact Track Loader - designed from the ground up...
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.6 hp (52.1 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Also, Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
Controls on the Gehl RT185 Compact Track Loader are also ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Adjustable Joystick Pilot controls provides the operator true 1:1 proportional control over the drive system.
- All-New seat-mounted pilot control system - redesigned cab mount the controls to the seat, providing added leg room and less arm fatigue during operation.
- Standard Hydraloc system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Standard HydraGlide system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- Easy Manager Telematics
The RT185 engine is also packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
*Lease rate based on 60 month lease with 500 hours per year. Offer expires June 30, 2020. Valid on leases for select 2020 compact construction machines. Offer available for qualifying customers and cannot be combined with any other offers. Financing and published payment amounts are subject to credit approval through Manitou Finance. Offer subject to machine availability. Payments are based on a tax lease with 0% down payment. Payments do not include tax, freight, document fees. Contact a Hendershot Equipment sales rep for full details, pricing, and availability.
*with approved credit