- Make: Thunder Creek Equipment
- Model: MTT 690
- Stock #: 023082
- Condition: New
- Type: Construction, Multi-Tank Fuel Trailers
Get a Quote
Thunder Creek 690 Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer for sale at Hendershot Equipment in Decatur & Stephenville, TX
- Gen 3 Base
- MTT-G3 Gas Engine Pump Option
- 50' Fuel Hose Reel Upgrade - G3
- Electric Valve Manifold -690-G3
- Analog Meter & Swivel -G3
- Solar Battery Charger
- 100g DEF Tank and Pump - G3
- 50' DEG Hose Reel Upgrade
- 8 Bolt Steel / FieldMax Tires
- Standard Paint - Grey
- Electric/Hydraulic Jack
- Standard Fenders & Rock Guard - G3
Legally transport bulk diesel without a HAZMAT endorsement.
No HAZMAT. No Problem.
The one-of-a-kind Thunder Creek 690 Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer utilizes multiple 115-gallon tanks individually connected to a commercial grade pumping system. The result is a trailer that legally mitigates the need for the driver to carry a HAZMAT endorsement. In many cases, a CDL may not be required either.
Full Return on Investment
A Multi-Tank brings savings in many forms: buying diesel in bulk, avoiding taxes on on-road fuel, elimination the labor and insurance fees associated with a HAZMAT, and improving job site productivity. Many owners realize a return on investment in a matter of months. Read more about the payback of a No HAZMAT
Protect Tier 4 machinery by maintaining DEF purity.
An optional 100-gallon DEF Delivery System with exclusive 2-in-1 DEF Pumping System can be installed in the front enclosure. The closed system minimizes the risk of contamination often found in off-road environments.