2011 Used Vermeer TM1400 Disc Cutter
2011 Used Vermeer TM1400 Disc Cutter at Hendershot Equipment
Cut down your mowing time with the heavy-duty, center pivot 2011 Used Vermeer TM1400 Disc Cutter trailed mower. It mows a remarkable 18’/5.5 m with staggered and overlapped cutter bars so you achieve complete cutting action right down the middle. When the field is done, the TM1400 folds to a transport width of only 8’6”/2.5 m. Each of the 14 discs is self-contained with its own set of gears, bearings and lubricants – and the gears stay in the grease, even when mowing at extreme angles.
Features and benefits
- Save a significant amount of fuel and labor by cutting wider swaths with each pass.
- Maneuver around objects easily with the center-pivot design that allows 180° turns.
- Float over fields and contoured terrain with a nitrogen-charged accumulator floatation system that adjusts for varying field and crop conditions and a suspension system that compliments the independent cutter bars, allowing each to operate at different levels.
- Enjoy simplified maintenance using the exclusive Quick Clip® Blade Retention System and flip-up curtains that give you easy access to the cutter bars.
- Get more protection from unseen obstacles between the wide skid shoes and suspension system that protect the cutter bars, and the friction clutch, which protects the drive system.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.