Raking Width – Min: 18′ Max: 23′
View current offers
Vermeer R2300 Twin Rake
Vermeer R2300 Twin Rake at Hendershot Equipment
The secret to good bales starts with, box-shaped windrows. Built to last, the R2300 allows you to adjust the width of the windrows to match your baler. Control the width, basket lift and folding/unfolding systems right from the cab of your tractor.
Features and benefits
- Keep hay clean because the hydraulically-driven baskets have rubber-mounted rake teeth that engage the crop, not the ground.
- The Vermeer R2300 Twin Rake is built for durability with a proven design that prevents the tines from engaging the ground.
- Glide over uneven terrain with large, caster-type wheels to cushion your ride.
- Match the raking action to the crop and field conditions without adjusting speed using the optional basket speed control.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.