Bale Diameter: 66″
Bale Width: 47″
Bale weight: 1300 lbs
50HP Required; 70HP Recommended
View current offers
Vermeer Rancher 6640
0% for 48 months*
Request a Quote:
Vermeer Rancher 6640 Round Baler at Hendershot Equipment
Designed for big bale performance and sensible budgets. The Rancher 6640 Baler certainly produces larger-diameter round bales that can be easily moved and fed. With standard flotation tires (31×13.5L-15) and radial pin pickup clutch. The Vermeer Rancher 6640 Round Baler is right for your ranch.
Features and benefits
- Standard flotation tires (31×13.5L-15) offer improved flotation for smoother handling on rough terrain over previous Rancher Baler models.
- Radial pin clutch provides protection at the pickup for durability and reliability.
- Haysaver wheels help clean up stray hay on the edges of the windrow, also the improved design makes adjustments simple with just a few turns of the wrench.
- Right-sized bales 66″ x 47” (168 cm x 119.4 cm) that are big enough for feeding yet easy to handle. Right-sized baler utilizes low horsepower tractors 50hp (37.3kW) for lower fuel consumption.
- User-friendly baling operation with the standard Bale Expert™ monitor and optional Vermeer netwrap system, which is certainly easy to load, feed and operate.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.