Working width” 23.9′
Hydraulic Pressure: 1850 psi
View current offers
Vermeer TM1210 Trailed Mower
Working width” 23.9′
0% for 48 months*
Request a Quote:
Vermeer TM1210 Trailed Mower at Hendershot Equipment
The new Vermeer TM1210 Trailed Mower is ideal for operators who want to cut more hay in less time. Who also want convenient features that take the stress out of operating, transporting and maintaining a large trailed mower. Features like the Q3® Cutter Bar, 2-point Quick Hitch hook up, a nitrogen charged accumulator suspension system, and the patented Quick-Clip® Blade Retention System. That reduces the process of blade replacement to mere seconds. Big time productivity, big time convenience and a narrow 9-ft transport width. Plus, a 3-year cutter bar warranty on parts and labor.
Features and Benefits:
- The Q3® Cutter Bar is a modular shaft-driven cutter bar that helps to maximize productivity and make the mower more fuel-efficient. With minimal gear-to gear interface which can require less horsepower than gear bed style cutter bars. Key features such as the Quick-Clip® Blade Retention System and Quick-Change™ Shear Ring are designed for productivity, functionality and to allow for quick and easy replacement in the field. Access on top of each cutter unit lets the operator check and replace oil quickly.
- A simple, convenient nitrogen charged accumulator suspension system makes it easy to adjust for various crops and conditions. And provides better ground following cutter bar balance and a more consistent pitch. The system allows you to establish a setting and charge to that setting every time.
- A patent-pending, newly designed 2-point Quick Hitch allows for an easy, one-person hook up. It also provides more ground clearance to avoid crop obstructions while in the field. Quick. Simple. Durable.
- Just because the 10-series trailed mowers offer wide cutting widths, it doesn’t mean they have to be a hassle to deal with. The TM1410 hydraulically folds down to a 9 ft (2.7 m) transport width.
- Optional 480/45 x 17 large float tires are available for both the TM1210/TM1410 trailed mowers.
- Two independent cutter bar units work with the suspension system to allow the mower to flex in uneven ground contour.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.