Service Technician- Decatur
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment /outdoor power equipment. Repair may be done on-site or in the field.
- Performs basic diagnostics for agriculture and construction equipment and determines what repairs are needed and performs them.
- Maintains current product knowledge of all vendors serviced, as well as competing products.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have own tools.
- Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair agricultural and construction equipment.
- Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to use standard computer software applications such as diagnostic software and internet functions.
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Paid time off/paid vacation/paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Company-paid training and expenses
- Uniform cost sharing