- Make: Polaris, Vermeer
- Year: 2017
- Condition: Pre-Owned
- Type: Pre-Owned, Polaris Ranger, Vermeer Hydraulic Rakes
- Phone: 254-965-6783
- 935 E. SOUTH LOOP
- STEPHENVILLE, TX 76401
Get a Quote
2017 Polaris Industries Sportsman XP 1000 Hunter Edition for sale at Hendershot Equipment in Stephenville & Decatur, TX
2017 Polaris Sportsman XP® 1000 Hunter Edition Polaris Pursuit® Camo
- 581 Miles
- 2,500 lb Winch
- Front and Rear Brushguards
- Rack Extenders
- Rear Cargo Box
- Hand and Thumb Warmers
- Gun Scabbard
- Ratchet Claws
- The Most Powerful Sportsman Ever. ProStar 952cc Twin EFI Engine
- NEW! 3-Mode Throttle Control
- NEW! Rider Active Design for the Ultimate Sport Utility Experience
- Premium XP Performance Package: The NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 is packed with premium features: NEW! 3-Mode Throttle Control: PERFORMANCE, STANDARD, WORK NEW! Industry 1st Digital Gauge with Bluetooth® Connectivity NEW! High Clearance Dual Arched A-Arms NEW! 6 Modular Rack Extenders with Lock & Ride® NEW! Factory Installed Fender Flares
- Premium Hunter Edition Package: The NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 Hunter Edition is packed with premium hunt features: Polaris Pursuit® Camo & Graphics Package Cut & Sew Polaris Pursuit® Camo Seat Front & Rear Brushguard HD 2500 lb. Winch NEW! Gun Scabbard Front & Rear Rack Extenders Kolpin Ratcheting Claws Aggressive 26" PXT Tires NEW! Rear LED Center Work Light Hand/Thumb Warmers
- The Most Powerful ATV Ever: The NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 delivers Industry Leading Ultimate 90 HP with NEW! High Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust System. It is the most powerful ATV ever.
- New! 3-Mode Throttle Control: The NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 gives you ultimate control with 3-Mode Throttle Control. Choose from Performance Mode, Standard Mode, or Work Mode for the best experience. It's like 3 ATVs for the price of 1.
- New! Sport Utility Cargo System With 360 Lbs. Capacity: See how Sportsman XP® 1000 gives you the Ultimate Sport Utility Experience, with over 6 gallons of integrated front & rear storage and All NEW! Steel Reinforced Racks for Ultimate Utility.
- Integrated Winch & Plow Mounts: Sportsman's® Integrated Winch & Plow Mount System allows you to install or remove your plow system in under a minute without the need for big bulky mounts, leaving you with full factory ground clearance for the trail.
- New! Sport Inspired, Rider Active Design: An All New! Sport Inspired, Rider Active Design gives you: NEW! Rider Active Body Style builds confidence with 30% better sightlines NEW! Dual Zone, Sculpted Seat NEW! Redesigned Front Lighting / LED Rear Taillights NEW! Factory Installed Fender Flares NEW! Deep, Tractive Footwells NEW! Integrated Beverage Holder
- New! High Clearance Arched A-Arms: Maximize total real world ground clearance with High Clearance Constant Radius Arched Lower A-Arms.
- Smoothest Ride With Industry's Only Rolled IRS: Progressive independent wheel motion moves freely and isolates driver from the roughest terrain.
- Sport Performance Chassis With High Front & Rear Approach Angle: Front and rear lower frame profiles are angled up to maximize usable ground clearance when traversing deep ditches and large obstacles.
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering: Polaris Sportsman’s variable assist power steering system is designed to deliver all-day comfort and control in every application. While some competitive models force riders to manually select their level of power steering assist every time riding conditions change, Sportsman’s system automatically adjusts based on riding conditions - no manual adjustment required. This means the vehicle does the work and allows the driver to focus on driving. It yields effortless low-speed technical maneuvers and excellent rider feel and control at high speeds.
- New! Powerful Forward Lighting & LED Tail Lights: The All NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 features completely redesigned lighting. 150 Watt Triple Beam Front Headlights with Steerable Headlight Pod and Industry 1st Progressive Rear LED Strip Lighting
- Pull Your Weight: Polaris® PRO HD & HD Winches provide the extreme durability you would expect from the off-road leader. Our winches and installation kits are built to fit right with your machine and are fully sealed, so no matter what you encounter you know your winch will work on command.
- Keep It Ice Cold: Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
- Active Descent Control: Standard
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 952cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9"" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25"" (26 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14; PXT 6 Ply Radial
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10-14; PXT 6 Ply Radial
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): N.A.
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75"" (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lbs (261 kg)
- Person Capacity: 1
- Seat Height: 37" (94 cm)
- Wheelbase: 53" (134.6 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 863 lb (392 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 4 Gal (15 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Color / Graphics: Hunter Edition Polaris Pursuit® Camo
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25" Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temp, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, Bluetooth Connectivity, Missed Call, Missed Text, Cell Signal Strength, Cell Battery Strength, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Dual LED Brakelights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features: 2500# Polaris Winch, Front & Rear Brushguards, Front & Rear Rack Extenders, Hand & Thumb Warmers, Gun Scabbard, Kolpin Ratchet Claws, Beverage & Cell Phone Holder
The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2021 Polaris Industries Inc.
More from Polaris