- Make: Pierce
- Model: ABS2K
- Condition: New
- Type: Agriculture, Construction, Attachments
Get a Quote
Bolt in Hydraulic Bale spike at Hendershot Equipment
We reconfigured the PIERCE bolt in bale spike for those who need to haul a goose-neck trailer without dismounting the bale spike. Just remove the bale spears and connect your trailer to the goose-neck ball. Haul up to 2,500 lbs. of hay. Comes with 3" cylinder with a 16" stroke, 56" of number four hookup cables, quick disconnects, and a 200 amp breaker. One year warranty included.
- PSI: 3,000
- Urethane U-cup piston seals
- Ductile iron head gland Included
- For rugged performance all rods are induction hardened before chrome plating,
- For best seal lubrication and longevity the cylinder tube is honed, not burnished.
Spike/Spears are covered under a one year warranty. Bale spikes and spears when used properly in pairs, with the hay bale fully impaled on the spikes for the purpose of handling and transporting hay bales have proven to be very reliable for their intended purpose.
*With approved credit