- Make: CASE IH
- Condition: New
- Type: Agriculture
Get a Quote
CASE IH RB455 Round Baler for sale at Hendershot Equipment in Stephenville & Decatur, TX
CASE IH RB455 Round Baler
CASE IH RB455 Round Baler Quick Specs
- Bale Size: 4 x 5 ft.
- Bale Width: 46.5 in.
- Bale Diameter: 36 - 60 in.
- Bale Weight: 400 - 2,200 lbs.
- Configurations: Hay, Silage, Rotor Feeder, Rotor Cutter
Key Features of the CASE IH RB455 Round Baler
- Overshot Feeder for improved feeding capacity
- In-line augers handle heavy thick windrows
- All new heavy-duty pickup reel
- 5 Bar Reel for consistent, forceful feeding and a clean sweep of crop, especially in short crops
- Simpfied net wrap and twine delivery system
- Large twine capacity: six active balls, storage for four additional
- Premium laced belts or endless belts, built to higher specifications for tear and puncture resistance
- Sleek design, side shield extended for more coverage, provides access to baler
Genuine Case IH Parts & Service
Only genuine Case IH parts were made for your machine and designed for peak performance. Find everything you need from filters, fluids, shop products and safety equipment, to owners manuals, parts diagrams, paint, and batteries, at the Case IH parts store.
More from CASE IH
More from Hendershot Equipment
Arena Groomers, Box Blades, Buckets & Grapples, Pallet Forks, Post Driver, Post Hole Digger, Rotary Cutter, Skid Mower, Spears, Tandem Discs, ATVs, Augers, Backhoes, Balers, Compact Excavator, Hay Equipment, Light Towers, Loaders, Lawn Mowers, Mower Conditioners, Scissor Lifts, Skid Steer Attachments, Skid Steer Loaders, Skid Steer Mowers, Spreaders, Telehandlers, Track Loaders, Tractors, UTVs, Wheel Rakes
Locations in Decatur and Stephenville near Bowie, Alvord, Sunset, Boyd, Chico, Rhome, Springtown, Justin, Jacksboro, Azle, Montague, Denton, Jacksboro, Weatherford, Burleson, Cresson, Crowley, Fort Worth, Lake Worth, Mineral Wells, Granbury, Lipan, Glen Rose, Hico, Hamilton, Comanche, Dublin, Deleon, Early, Brownwood, Gorman, Bluff Dale, Morgan Mill, and Tolar, TX.