Versatility and Convenience
- Quick change knives cut change time in half. Simply use the provided tool, no wrenches necessary.
- Crop deflector shields located behind each end of the cutterbar to direct cut crop into a wide swath inside the tire path
- Two end discs that co-rotate to provide a narrower swath
- Able to adjust swath from 60 in–95 in (1.5 m–2.4 m)
- Left cutterbar shield is hinged for easy service access
- Shock protection to minimize repair expense
- Discs protected from internal gear damage by the drive hub
- 3-year cutterbar warranty includes one full-year of base factory warranty, plus two additional full years and unlimited hours of extended factory disc cutterbar warranty
80-degree Constant Velocity Joint
- Overload protection is standard
- Primary PTO uses an 80-degree constant velocity joint at the tractor end to permit tight turns, reduce noise and extend service life
- Standard tractor tire bumpers protect PTO driveline and tractor tires
Adjustable From 2-10 Degrees
Tilt is adjustable from 2–10 degrees using a mechanical turnbuckle.
Attaching and detaching the mower from the tractor is easily accomplished with a simple clevis hitch . The TD103 can be pulled by lighter-weight tractors , as weight is pulled versus carried on a 3-point hitch.
- Transport width is just 10 ft 10 in (3,300 mm) when end shields are folded
- Removable parking jack stand is stored on top of tongue assembly
- Hydraulic tongue swing cylinder powers the unit from transport to operating position
- Has a 12-in (305-mm)-minimum cutterbar ground clearance in transport position
- Hinged right-side cutterbar shield folds up for narrow transport
- Safety tow chain standard
- Low transport height eliminates the need for implement lights
*Subject to approved credit with CNH Industrial Capital Financial. Taxes and Fees may apply. Some restrictions may apply. See an Equipment Salesman for details. Pictures are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual equipment in this offer.*