Daily: $255| Weekly: $765 | Monthly: $2,295
- Stock #: RENTRS634
- Type: Telescopic Forklifts For Rent
Get a Quote
Gehl RS6-34 Telehandler Rental at Hendershot Equipment in Decatur & Stephenville, TX
PROVEN RELIABILITY = PROFITABILITY
The Gehl RS6-34 Telehandler Rental is designed to meet the growing needs of contractors, builders and rental houses. These construction equipment rental machines are continuously sought after for their unmatched performance, reliability, ease of operation, and comfort. High quality components are at the core of the RS Series, reducing downtime and increasing your bottom line.
SELF LEVELING FORKS
This standard feature automatically levels the forks or attachment as the boom is raised, eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
FOUR-PLATE BOX SECTION BOOMS
Durable design can easily handle the 5,500 to 12,000 lbs. (2495 to 5444 kg) rated loads of the RS Series.
Large, open concept frame design with high-mounted boom allows the operator to have views from all sides of the operator station.
Gehl RS6-34 Telehandler Rental overview:
- Welded box-section boom design for maximum load placement ability.
- Well-thought-out cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent braking and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure certainly provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment.
- Three steering modes 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for repair.
- Dana three-speed power-shift transmission is easy to maintain.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surface
- Certainly, Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set forktilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide compact hose routing, enhancing serviceability.