- Make: GEHL
- Condition: New
- Type: Construction
Get a Quote
GEHL RT165 ROPS Compact Track Loaders for sale at Hendershot Equipment in Stephenville & Decatur, TX
The GEHL RT165 ROPS Compact Track Loader is taking performance to the next level.
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.9 hp (52.1 kW)
- The welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT165 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT165 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
- Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance
- Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
- Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.
More from GEHL