Daily: $250| Weekly: $750 | Monthly: $2,250
- Make: GEHL
- Condition: New
- Type: Skid Steers & Compact Track Loaders For Rent
Get a Quote
GEHLRT185 ROPS Compact Track Loader Rental for sale at
Hendershot Equipment in Stephenville & Decatur, TX
The Gehl RT185 Compact Track Loader Rental was designed from the ground up...
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.6 hp (52.1 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
The robust lift-arm on the RT185 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Radial Lift Path lift arm offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple "in-line" design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive "offset" lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
Controls on the Gehl RT185 Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Adjustable Joystick Pilot controls provides the operator true 1:1 proportional control over the drive system.
- All-New seat-mounted pilot control system - redesigned cab mount the controls to the seat, providing added leg room and less arm fatigue during operation.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator's seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Standard HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to "float" when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- Easy Manager Telematics
More from GEHL