Daily: $220 | Weekly: $660 | Monthly: $1,980
- Stock #: RENTZ35
- Type: Mini Excavators For Rent
Get a Quote
Gehl Z35 Compact Excavator Rental at Hendershot Equipment in Stephenville & Decatur, TX
The Tier IV Yanmar engine in the Gehl Z35 Compact Excavator Rental is highly efficient and utilize automatic regeneration and no fuel additives, providing clean emissions with little to no input from the operator. Known worldwide for their high torque and excellent cold starting abilities. Yanmar engines provide necessities to power the best in the full range of Gehl excavators. The zero-tail-swing design allows the upper structure to rotate entirely within the tracks without overhang. This feature is very beneficial when working with the construction equipment rental in confined areas or near obstacles and buildings. Cast side protectors provide added protection at the base of the house.
Gehl Z35 Compact Excavator Rental overview:
- Walk-through canopy for easy entry and exit.
- Optional cab enclosure with heat or heat/air-conditioning system provides protection in extreme weather conditions.
- Adjustable suspension seat and armrests provide personalized comfort.
- Excellent visibility in all directions certainly allows safe and efficient operation. Rear mirror provides a view of the back and side of the machine for additional safety.
- Work lights and integrated boom light enhances the operator's view after dark.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls - operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- One-way auxiliary functions - controlled by a foot pedal or joystick buttons, allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
- The operator can easily select from ISO or standard operating control patterns with the flip of a mechanical lever.
- Precision welded boom - constructed with thick side plates. That are reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Heavy-duty sliding cylinder guards protect exposed cylinder rods from damage.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
- Reliable single pin boom mount design for optimal durability and component life.
- Staggered tread and mandrel design combined with shorter track pitch reduces vibration.
- Long tracks provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
- Tracks- short-pitched to reduce wear, fatigue and damage.
- Angled crawler frame reduces soil buildup on the undercarriage, extending the life of rollers and tracks.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
- Hydraulic system certainly designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve, tubing and hoses with flat faced coupler connections are standard equipment.
- Two-way and one-way auxiliary flow valve with direct-to-tank bypass valve feature is certainly standard equipment.
- The large, rear hood opens easily to expose the battery, engine oil, air filter and cooling system.
- The right-hand side cover is easily removed with just two bolts. Remove the top right hand side to easily clean behind the radiator.
- A cover on top of the unit on the right side makes it easy to access the fuel supply.
- The access panel beneath the operators seat easily opens to reveal the starter motor, fuse panel, alternator and fan belt.