60" Working Width
- Make: Rhino Ag
- Condition: New
- Type: Agriculture Implements, Agriculture
Get a Quote
Rhino Ag GS60 Grading Scraper at Hendershot Equipment
Return your driveway or roadway to like new condition.The Rhino grading scraper cuts material from high spots and deposits it in the low spots, leveling the surface. Available in widths of 60", 72", and 84", this scraper will fit your needs with a minimum number of passes over the surface.
Designed for economical use, the grading scraper only requires 30-50 HP, depending on model. Additionally, heat treated shanks with replaceable hardened tips that can rip down 2-3/8" are standard on every Rhino Grading Scraper!
The offset angled blades use 1/2" x 6" cutting edges that are reversible and replaceable for long life, and the 13-3/4" tall side panels allow for large volume movement of loose material. Full length replaceable wear skids are standard for long life in tough conditions!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 60" Working Width
- Smooths Gravel Driveways, Roadways, and Parking Lots Moving Material from High Spots to Low.
- Two Replaceable, Offset Angle Blades for Longer Life.
- CAT 1 Quick Hitch Compatible.
- Tall Side Panels Move Lots of Material Without Leaving Spillage.