.9% for 60 months*
- Make: Vermeer
- Stock #: 022654
- Condition: New
- Type: Hay, Agriculture
Get a Quote
Vermeer TM810 Trailed Mower at Hendershot Equipment
The Vermeer TM810 Trailed Mower offer simplicity. The hookup procedure is certainly straightforward; after the hitch, PTO and hydraulics are connected it's ready to go to the field. Also, toolless adjustments allow users to set the suspension between fields. The Quick-Clip® blade retention system certainly lives up to its name. Horsepower requirements (TM610: 50 hp [37.3 kW]) are an average 20 percent lower than comparable 3-pt disc mowers. Plus, narrow transport widths help you mow and go. The trail to better mowing starts here.
Features and benefits
- Hitch up easily. The hookup procedure is straightforward; after the hitch, PTO and hydraulics are connected its ready to go to the field.
- Goes easy on horsepower, only requiring a 60 hp (45 kW) tractor for a 10.5 ft (3.2 m) cut.
- Absorbs shock loads with a patented rubber torsion design that keeps the weight of the cutter bar on the ground until it needs to float over field obstacles.
- Maneuvers around obstacles with ease, thanks to the hydraulic swing cylinder.
- Also, replace blades in seconds using the exclusive Quick-Clip blade retention system.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
*With approved credit