Call or Click For Quote
- Make: CAI
- Model: 1BCSS72T
- Condition: New
- Type: Construction, Attachments
Get a Quote
Hydraulic Rotary Brush Cutter - Skid Steer at Hendershot Equipment
Hydraulic Rotary Brush Cutters for Skid Steers are land clearing machines, powerful and versatile enough to cut through overgrown brush, trees, and dense terrain.
Note: This machine is not a stump grinder, nor a forestry mulching head; does not produce fine mulch.
- 2 year motor warranty powered by EATON
- Note: DO NOT OPERATE ROTARY BRUSH CUTTER WITHOUT A SHATTERPROOF CAB DOOR ON LOADER
- Safety Chain included with all skid steer models to secure on the host machine to limit the height that the cutter can be raised
- Available with or without Bolt-on Mulching Teeth
- Models without Bolt-on Mulching Teeth: blades are bi-directional
- Dual Blade Carriers on all Skid Steer Models
- True Cutting Width: 60 in. and 72 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 7 in. diameter
- Standard Flow : 16 - 30 GPM and 24 - 45 GPM (High Flow models)
- Tip Speed: 8,500 -10,000 and 8,500 - 14,000 (High Flow models)
- # of Blades: 3
- Weight: 72" = 1,500 - 1,600 lbs.