9,000 lb Lift Capacity
42 ft Reach
74 Horse Power
JCB 509-42 Telehandler at Hendershot Equipment
The high boom design of the JCB 509-42 Telehandler allows for capacities of 9,000 pounds and a lift height of 42 feet. This model is ideal for masonry and framing applications and is a must for all rental fleets.
This easy-to-operate telescopic handler is equipped with low effort servo controls that are arranged in a pattern style that most operators are accustomed to. The ‘low effort’ doesn’t just stop at operating the machine – with proven reliability and easy access to the side mounted engine for the daily checks, this machine is one of the easiest machines to maintain on the market.
- Efficient and productive T4 Final JCB EcoMAX engine
- Designed to be highly maneuverable and versatile
- Excellent residual values help to minimize ownership costs
- Strength, durability and reliability to cope with rental market
- Comfortable, productivity-enhancing operator environment
- Long service intervals and easy maintenance